jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008
Rafael Nadal Funny Interview
2.I've chosen this video because is more easier listen an Spanish person than a English person, a part of this, I like this tennis player a lot.
3. a) Rafa, can you tell us how do you fell now?
b) What did Roger say to tou after you won?
c)You look more nervous here than when you're on the court. Is it an accurate perception?
4. Rafael Nadal Information
5- publish
6.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Hi Àlex, your choice is quite interesting, especially because afa Nadal is very funny at the press conference.
Revise your answers and correct the mistakes on your blog.
Add two more questions.
I've chosen this video because it is easier to listen to a Spanish person speaking English than an English person. Apart from this, I like this tennis player a lot.
3. a) Rafa, can you tell us how you feel right now?
b) What did Roger say to you after you won?
Publicar un comentario